- Projected Return
- Projected Timeline
SGD $149,407.00Fundraising Goal
0Days to go
KEY HIGHLIGHT OF THE PROJECT
- Most of the big companies in Indonesia prefer to lease assets rather than buying the assets to reduce their capital expenditure. PT Natari (“Natari”) is appointed to lease 84 laptops to PT Metranet (“Metranet”).
- Natari requires financing for the procurement of 84 laptops that will be leased to Metranet.
- Metranet will lease the laptops for 2 years with quarterly payments made to Natari. The lease payments will be shared with Investors in the project, every 4 months.
- After 2 years of leasing period, Natari will sell the laptops with a projected price of 30% of the purchase price to Natari’s regular customers, as another source of revenue for this project.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANIES
PT Natari (“Natari”) was founded in 2008, focusing on procurement of goods for several large companies and the government in Indonesia. Most of the procurement of goods is in the field of Electronics, IT hardware, and telecommunications.
Natari also specializes in the provision of IT solutions and services which enabled a variety of businesses to operate without any interruption across application networks.
PT Metra-Net (“Metranet”) is a subsidiary of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (“Telkom”) which was formed in 2009.
Metranet have various business initiatives such as mobile content production, e-commerce, online ticketing, and social network game publishing.
Director of PT Natari
Mr. Mustar has more than 20 years of experience as a consultant & service provider to various Government-related Projects in Indonesia. He has good connections in various provincial governments that created a lot of business opportunities for his company.
- A personal guarantee from the Director of PT Natari
- Full access to PT Natari’s bank account
- A post dated cheque
KEY RISKS AND MITIGATION MEASURES
Investments made in other currencies will be converted to Indonesia Rupiah (IDR) for project use. Investors may incur fx (currency) losses if there is a depreciation in the IDR to their own currency.
There is no fx guarantee or currency hedging done for investors. A higher projected ROI has been agreed upon with the project company to account for this
There is a risk of having hardware problems with the leased laptops which may affect the leasing income.
There is also a risk of the saleability of the laptops after 2 years.
All laptops that are leased have a 2 years warranty from the manufacturer. Natari as an IT service company has many laptops as a backup to temporarily replace the laptop units that may need to be repaired.
Natari has regular clients to purchase their leased assets.
MUSHARAKAH (PARTNERSHIP) AGREEMENT
Investors will appoint PT SMB to enter into a Musharakah partnership with PT Natari. The purpose of this Musharakah partnership is to allow PT Natari to receive funding necessary to execute leasing services to Metranet.
Note: The service charges in the Musharakah Agreement is charged to the project owner/developer. This does not affect investor’s capital or returns.
- Metranet will pay the lease payment quarterly to Natari’s bank account to which Ethis has full access. The lease payments will be disbursed to Investors every 4 months.
- After 2 years of the leasing period, Natari will resell the laptops. Upon receiving the payment, Natari will pay the remaining capital and profit (if any) to investors and the Musharakah partnership will be dissolved.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. A pledge is merely an interest to invest and does not guarantee you a slot in this investment.
This campaign facts and the content herein do not constitute as any financial advice, or solicitation for the purposes of making financial investments in Indonesia or other territories. Ethis.co is a platform specialising in the match-making of opportunities to those who register themselves as members on the Ethis platform. With regards to these opportunities, the need and onus to do due diligence lies squarely with our members as we do not profess to advise on the same. All dealings and transactions are directly with the businesses, project owners or authorised agents we refer to our members.
In the event of non-performance or default by the project owner, Ethis will initiate a recovery process and handle the initial administrative steps. Should there be a need to pursue further action, investors will need to agree to and bear any additional costs incurred.