- Projected Return
- Projected Timeline
SGD $294,487.00Fundraising Goal
0Days to go
KEY HIGHLIGHT OF THE PROJECT
- PT Petro Energi Solusi (“PT PES”) is an authorized distributor for non-subsidy fuel that has shown strong growth in sales for the past months. PT PES is looking for funding to scale the business.
- In East Java area, PT Pertamina Patra Niaga (“Patra Niaga”) has 10 non-subsidy authorized fuel distributors and PT PES is one of them.
- PT PES has 37 regular industry clients with recurring orders and has the potential to order more. PT PES also has massive retail market in East Java Ports, especially fuel for sea transportation and fishermen in that area.
- The use of funds will be for the purchase of petrol directly from Patra Niaga and sell it to PT PES’s regular and retail clients.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANIES
PT. Petro Energi Solusi (PT PES)
PT Petro Energi Solusi (“PT PES”) is a national private company that is focused on servicing and distributing fuel oil in Indonesia.
PT PES business includes:
– Fuel Oil For Bunkering
– Fuel Oil For Sea Transportation
– Fuel oil for Trading
PT PES obtained the BU-PIUNU (General Trading Business License Holder Entity) which is issued by PT Pertamina Patra Niaga. This is a mandatory license which authorizes companies to be a non-subsidized fuel distributor.
PT Pertamina Patra Niaga
Since its inception in 1997, PT Pertamina Patra Niaga (“Patra Niaga”) has grown rapidly due to their business strategy which focuses on the downstream Oil and Gas business, fuel and petrochemical trading and services, transportation and fleet management, terminal storage management, bunkering, and many more.
Patra Niaga has more than 140 supply points across Indonesia, together with a responsive team who are always aware of customer needs. Patra Niaga aims to be public energy solution that is more accessible.
They have implemented a unique customer value proposition and a superior service strategy in every aspect of their business; while prioritizing the well-being, health and safety of all team members in the company.
President Director of PT Petro Energi Solusi (PT PES)
- Chairman of HIPMI Surabaya (Junior Chamber of Commerce)
- Vice President of Indonesia Chamber of Commerce Surabaya
Over 20 years of experience in Marine Industry as a professional
- A personal guarantee from the Director of PT. Petro Energi Solusi (PT PES).
KEY RISKS AND MITIGATION MEASURES
Investments made in other currencies will be converted to Indonesia Rupiah (IDR) for project use. Investors may incur fx (currency) losses if there is a depreciation in the IDR to their own currency.
There is no fx guarantee or currency hedging done for investors. A higher projected ROI has been agreed upon with the project company to account for this.
Slower sales from PT PES’s clients if any movement restrictions are imposed.
Payment from the end clients for the past 3 months were paid on time.
For mitigation, a buffer of 2-3 weeks has been added to the campaign duration to avoid delays.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. A pledge is merely an interest to invest and does not guarantee you a slot in this investment.
This campaign facts and the content herein do not constitute as any financial advice, or solicitation for the purposes of making financial investments in Indonesia or other territories. Ethis.co is a platform specialising in the match-making of opportunities to those who register themselves as members on the Ethis platform. With regards to these opportunities, the need and onus to do due diligence lies squarely with our members as we do not profess to advise on the same. All dealings and transactions are directly with the businesses, project owners or authorised agents we refer to our members.
In the event of non-performance or default by the project owner, Ethis will initiate a recovery process and handle the initial administrative steps. Should there be a need to pursue further action, investors will need to agree to and bear any additional costs incurred.