- Projected Return
- Projected Timeline
5 - 6 Months
SGD $365,906.00Fundraising Goal
0Days to go
KEY HIGHLIGHT OF THE PROJECT
- PT Galuh Aquila (“Galuh Aquila”) received 4 purchase orders from Indonesia National Police (“POLRI”) through their main vendor PT Trutama Star (“Trutama”).
- The order is for the construction of telecommunication towers for POLRI, at 4 sites in Papua; Puncak Jaya, Sarawondari, Ilaga, and Painai.
- Trutama awarded this order to Galuh Aquila with 30% down payment.
- This order is a recurring order from Trutama, a previous order for the construction of 5 POLRI telecommunication towers went well.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANIES
PT GALUH AQUILA
Galuh Aquila is a one stop Service Company which was established in 2012 with good track record servicing big clients such as Trutama Star (National Police Vendor), Bali Tower (Listed Co.), and Waskita (SOE).
Galuh Aquila has a strong commitment to providing customers with integrated end-to-end solutions services based on product and technologies which includes planning, designing, consultations, implementation, warranty and maintenance.
PT Trutama Star
PT Trutama Star (“Trutama”) was established in 2008 as a Vendor to the Indonesian National Police (POLRI). Trutama focuses on the procurement of goods and services for POLRI.
In Indonesia, the police have to appoint vendors to do work such as construction, procurement of goods and also the provision of police facilities.
Mr. Nurtang, ST, MM.
President Director Of PT Galuh Aquila
President Director of PT Galuh Aquila and PT Amorsk Indonesia since 2018 that have main business in Construction Projects, Infrastructure & Tower Construction.
Mr. Nurtang has been in this field since 2003 in partnership with a construction company PT Pratama Jati Mandiri .
- A personal guarantee from Director/Shareholder of PT Galuh Aquila.
KEY RISKS AND MITIGATION MEASURES
This campaign is denominated in Indonesia Rupiah (IDR), and therefore impacts non-Indonesian Investors who have to bear FX risk should there be a depreciation in the IDR.
There will be no exchange rate guarantee given or currency hedging done for investors. Instead, a higher projected ROI has been negotiated with the project company to account for exchange rate risks. The given projected ROI is the final returns investors should take into their consideration.
The invoicing process will be carried out after the construction of each site is completed and checked by the local police.
There is a possibility that the construction will be hampered due to the process of sending materials from big cities to the tower site in a small village.
Ethis added 2 months buffer in case the construction gets delayed.
- Galuh Aquila will issue the invoice to Trutama after the construction is completed and checked by POLRI. Trutama will make payment to Galuh Aquila’s bank account, which will automatically send to Ethis’s Bank Account based on the Bank Standing Instruction. Upon receiving the payment, Galuh Aquila will pay the investors their capital and profit (if any) and the Musharakah partnership will be dissolved.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. A pledge is merely an interest to invest and does not guarantee you a slot in this investment.
This campaign facts and the content herein do not constitute as any financial advice, or solicitation for the purposes of making financial investments in Indonesia or other territories. Ethis.co is a platform specialising in the match-making of opportunities to those who register themselves as members on the Ethis platform. With regards to these opportunities, the need and onus to do due diligence lies squarely with our members as we do not profess to advise on the same. All dealings and transactions are directly with the businesses, project owners or authorised agents we refer to our members.
In the event of non-performance or default by the project owner, Ethis will initiate a recovery process and handle the initial administrative steps. Should there be a need to pursue further action, investors will need to agree to and bear any additional costs incurred.