- Projected Return
- Projected Timeline
SGD $300,000.00Fundraising Goal
0Days to go
KEY HIGHLIGHT OF THE PROJECT
- The Essentials Daru housing project is a low-cost commercial housing project from PT. Essence Prima Cipta (developer) with a unique and innovative concept that is on par with other high-end property projects.
- The project is located in Daru, Tangerang Regency, Banten Province and has a development target of 283 parcel of land housing with land area of 3.2 hectares. These units will be available for low-income families in Jakarta and the surrounding areas.
- Cluster Z-house is a project within the Essentials Daru project.
SCOPE OF THE ESSENTIALS CLUSTER Z-HOUSE
- The developer has secured 154 buyers who have paid the booking fees for units in cluster Z-house. The Z-house concept prioritizes comfort and simplicity with affordable price that is perfect for Z generation and millennials.
- The scope of the Cluster Z-house campaign is as follows:
- Construction of 154 Z-house units that have received booking fees.
- Completing the infrastructure phase including driveways, sidewalks and drainage work.
PROJECT PROGRESS UPDATE
Listed below are the key accomplishments from the funds raised by the last 4 Essential Daru campaigns on Ethis’ platform:
- Full acquisition of 3.2 hectares of land
- Obtained the land permit
- Installation of phase 1 fence panel
- Installation of a temporary gate
- Completion of land clearing and leveling
- Show unit construction at 70% completion
- Infrastructure phase at 30% completion
- Marketing and promotional activities underway
- Completing the construction of the show units
- Infrastructure for the drainage system
- Installation of road pavement blocks
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANIES
PT Esensi Prima Cipta (“PT EPC”)
- PT EPC is established through a KSO (Kerja Sama Operasional)/Joint Venture between PT Sentosa Membangun Bangsa (‘PT. SMB’) and PT Individwa Refah Kreaasi (‘PT. IRK’).
- This Joint Venture company will act as campaign developer and execute the full scope of the project.
- Individwa Property (PT. IRK) is a boutique property developer that focuses on development with unique and innovative concepts and has received several awards covered by local and international architectural design magazines.
- They have a track record in developing houses, apartments, restaurants, offices, and villas in various regions in Indonesia.
- PT. SMB is a registered real estate development company in Indonesia. It is Ethis Indonesia’s sister company.
- In this project, PT. SMB is responsible for the financial Management of the Joint Venture company.
- In addition, PT. SMB ensures that all stakeholders work according to development standards and requirements. The company also has good alliances with contractors and sales partners to complete this project efficiently.
Commissioner Of PT Esensi Prima Cipta
Miss. Aliva is the Director of PT. IRK and is a representative for PT EPC. She has 15 years of experience in property development including housing, tourism resorts and several apartments development.
She is also the co-founder of several companies including, PT Asiana Group and PT dwamitra group.
President Director Of PT. SMB
Miss. Resi is the President Director of PT. SMB and representative director for PT. EPC. She graduated from Banking Institute School and previously worked in BII Maybank Indonesia.
She then continued her studies in Marketing Management and subsequently became a Marketing Manager in a mining company based in Palembang, Indonesia. She oversees strategic partnerships for PT. SMB.
- PT. SMB has taken power of attorney of the land that has been acquired.
- PT. SMB will take part in the financial management of the Joint Venture company.
- PT. SMB is a registered company with the majority of shares held by Ronald Wijaya, the co-founder and majority shareholder of Ethis Indonesia.
It is vital to have direct representation in the project to protect the investor’s interest. By doing so, this eliminates mismanagement that may occur in the Joint Venture company.
KEY RISKS AND MITIGATION MEASURES
Investments made in other currencies will be converted to Indonesia Rupiah (IDR) for project use. Investors may incur fx (currency) losses if there is a depreciation in the IDR to their own currency.
There is no fx guarantee or currency hedging done for investors. A higher projected ROI has been agreed upon with the project company to account for this.
These housing units will be sold for Rp. 185,000,000. The project is classified as low-cost commercial housing which is in support of the government program in housing construction.
The price of these housing units are in accordance with the government regulations that aim to provide home ownerships for first-time buyers with low income. The main risk of this project is the possibility of delay in sales.
The developer has secured 154 buyers who have paid the booking fees for units in the Z-house Cluster.
PT IRK (co-developer) has a good track record and experience in selling a variety of housing units, ranging from land houses to high rise apartments.
Unavoidable circumstances such as recession, political instability, or natural disasters may affect all of us. Indonesia has experienced socio-political stability for more than a decade, and this is expected to continue.
There are also regulatory risks that may affect the housing sector, such as stricter conditions imposed on home ownerships or changes in the financial regulations for bank disbursement policies.
However, this is highly unlikely, since in recent years the government’s focus has been on relaxing regulations and facilitation of home ownership.
This investment opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis. Your investment is secured only after your transfer-proof has been received. A pledge is merely an interest to invest and does not guarantee you a slot in this investment.
This campaign facts and the content herein do not constitute as any financial advice, or solicitation for the purposes of making financial investments in Indonesia or other territories. Ethis.co is a platform specialising in the match-making of opportunities to those who register themselves as members on the Ethis platform. With regards to these opportunities, the need and onus to do due diligence lies squarely with our members as we do not profess to advise on the same. All dealings and transactions are directly with the businesses, project owners or authorised agents we refer to our members.
In the event of non-performance or default by the project owner, Ethis will initiate a recovery process and handle the initial administrative steps. Should there be a need to pursue further action, investors will need to agree to and bear any additional costs incurred.