Information collected from visitors on our website
We are committed to maintain the security of your personal information. There will be appropriate security procedures in place and technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information.
You may be required to provide us information about yourself by using the online forms provided on the Website. This includes, without limitation, the information you provide when you register to use the Website, enter into a transaction via the Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website and/or when you report a problem with the Website or our services.
The information you give us may include:
- your name;
- your date of birth;
- your current and (where necessary) previous postal address;
- your telephone number and email address;
- information relating to your employment, income, financial and personal circumstances;
- information relating to ay businesses or companies which you may have an interest; and
- where applicable, specific documents which verify your identity and any other personal information.
Use of Your Information
- delivering our products and services to you
- improving our products and services to you
- marketing and advertising our products and services as well as those from other platforms in the Ethis Ventures network to you.
- to verify your identity in order to prevent and detect money laundering and fraud
- to carry out credit reference checks
- to carry out market research
- to notify you about any changes to our services
- to keep you informed about fees and charges
Updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request access to your personal data and to correct your personal data if it is or has become inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, misrepresenting, and incorrect. You may request in writing to access to your personal data to change and update your information. However, we have the right to use our discretion in allowing any corrections requested and/or require further documentary evidence of the new data to avoid any fraud or inaccuracy of data.
Third Party Link
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information. However, we may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our and others’ rights, property or safety. Unless permitted or required to do by law, we will never disclose any information which is classified as “sensitive personal data” without your explicit consent.
When you use any of the Ethis platforms you trust us with your information. Preserving that trust is very important to us. We believe that our customers should have control over how their data is managed and should be able to remove their information if they wish. This website also uses a number of plug-ins and 3rd party applications to collect and store your data. All applications have declared themselves as GDPR compliant and have provided details of how they handle customer data. We also store some customer data in our own secure databases. If you would like to have your data removed from our databases as well as those of the 3rd parties we employ, please send a request to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you. Below is a list of the information that we collect.
At Ethis we collect your:
- Phone Number
- Country of Residence
- Company (lead investor)
- Mobile Number
- Bank details for payouts (only at the time of pay out)
- Some info we collect automatically such as IP address, which browser and device you’re using, and your unique identifier.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the general terms governing your use of the Website and the content under the domain name www.Ethis.co (the “Website”). Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website or any service that is provided on the Website. Please ensure that you understand the Terms and Conditions fully. By accessing to the Website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree to the Terms and Conditions laid down herein, please refrain from using the Website immediately. It shall be assumed that if you continue to use the Website, you accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
We state that in preparing and obtaining the information within this document, whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure reliability and accuracy, PT Ethis Modal and its associates, directors, employees and partners do not guarantee to its content and completeness and do not accept any liability for losses which arise from relying on the documents published. However, we apply internal due diligence checks to ensure that the information of a project or campaign is complete before publishing it on the Website. If in any case, the information provided provided for a project or campaign owners becomes untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or we have reasonable belief that the information provided is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete and outdated, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the project or campaign owner’s account and prohibit all future access to the Website.
To use the Website services, you have to be a registered member. By clicking sign up or join us, you will be directed to a registration page which requires you to fill in your login details such as a username and your password. It is your responsibility to maintain confidentiality of your password. You may be required to verify your email by clicking to the link sent to your email. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If there is any suspicious transaction or activity of your account, you are responsible to notify us immediately. We reserve the right to take action we deem appropriate upon receiving notification from you of any unauthorized use of your account or any intention or actions that disrupts the Website.
Eligibility criteria for Investors
· be above 18 years old;
· have a valid identification (Passport or Identification);
· have a valid contact number;
· have a bank account;
· be any legal business entity that is accepted in their respective countries;
· complete the Investor Registration Declaration Form and provide any extra
documents if requested.
Copyright and Trademark
Any consent we may give in relation to or in connection with the Website Content or Website may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Restriction or Prohibited Conduct
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you shall not in any way use the Website in the respect that:
- is in breach of the Term and Conditions, policies or any other agreement entered with us;
- conduct fraudulent, criminal or unlawful acts on the Website;
- misuse of the website in an obscene, indecent, vulgar, profane, racial, sexist, offensive, discriminatory, derogatory, harmful, unlawful, threatening, harassing, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, political, defamatory manner;
- violate any laws and regulations applicable in jurisdictions not limited to the Monetary Authority of Singapore Regulations;
- impersonate or misrepresent any person or body;
- infringes or breach the copyright or property rights;
- distribute, or disclose any private information of any third party; or
- refrain or restricts any other person from using or enjoying the forum on the Website.
We reserve the right to suspend and /or terminate your account if we have reasonable belief that you have committed any breach or suspected to commit breach from the above mentioned.
Your access to and use of our services is at your sole risk. Ethis Pte Ltd make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied. We do not hold any liability in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any information or material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using our Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses in connection with any claim by a third party arising out of or your use of the Website or other materials through the Website by you or users of your account in violation of this Terms and Conditions or in violation of any applicable law.
Duty of Confidentiality
Members are allowed to access the information on the Website for their personal use or in the course of their business for the purpose of assessing whether or not to participate in funding a campaign or seeking for funds.
Each member accepts that it owes a duty of confidentiality to the Company with regard to:
1. the internal operating systems and procedures used by the Company;
2. the Agreements provided and documents; and
3. any information provided in relation to potential or actual investors.
Conflict of interest
PT Ethis Modal and its officers, employees are prohibited from providing any financial assistance to investors to invest in the Campaign. We will not provide any funding or invest in any campaign launched on the Platform. We will adopt a conflict of interest framework which will have in place appropriate processes and procedures which will allow PT Ethis Modal to be permitted to invest in the Campaign.
Termination of Membership
A member may terminate membership by sending written notice of termination to the Company. The Company may terminate the membership of any member at any time for any reason with immediate effect by sending written notice of termination to the members.
You agree that you use the Website at your own risk. The Website and the contents herein do not constitute as any financial advice, investment advice or solicitation for the purposes of making financial investments. We provide services by operating a platform for projects and campaigns to raise funds and investors to invest in. With regard to these opportunities, the need and onus to do due diligence lies squarely with our members as we do not profess to advise on the same. All dealings and transactions are directly with the businesses or project owners we match to our members.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced by Singaporean Law. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts.
If a member has a complaint about the services operated by the Company it should be communicated to the Company via the email [email protected]